INFORMATION NOTICE REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 STATUTE No. 196/2003 "TESTO UNICO SULLA TUTELA DELLA PRIVACY"
(Amalgamated Data Protection Act)
Please note that Statute no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 ("Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
METHOD OF PROCESSING:
"Processing" means any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of electronic equipment for the purpose of collecting, recording, organising, holding, consulting, adapting, altering, selecting, extracting, using, combining, blocking, disseminating, erasing or registering personal data.
Data may be processed using a paper-based archive and/or with the use of computerised, electronic or other automatic equipment.
Data will be made accessible only to subjects authorised by (name company).
Therefore, in according with section 13, Statute no. 196/2003 we wish to inform you that:
1. The data you provide will be processed by Rudy Project s.p.a.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING WITH COMPULSORY CONSENT
2. The data supplied will be processed in order to fulfil the obligations as stipulated under Italian and European Union law and the contractual and related obligations pertaining to our established trade relationship.
3. Your data may be transferred, even temporarily, inside the EU or to other countries, within the limits set by Sections 42-43-44 of Statute 196/2003, should such a transfer be necessary in order to comply with obligations deriving from a contract, from EU or other legislation, or as a result of specific requests preliminary to the conclusion of a contract.
4. The data supplied by you may be disseminated and/or communicated - in compliance with current legislation concerning company and industrial secrets, for the same purposes mentioned in point 2) - to other subjects, such as, for example: our network of agents; representatives; business agents; buyers including potential buyers; shippers, carriers and couriers; ministry, regional, provincial or local council institutions; chambers of commerce; chamber institutions; INPS (National Social Security Institute); INAIL (Industrial Injury Compensation Board); Spisal (Workplace Prevention, Hygiene and Safety Service); inland revenue offices; authorised external data processing institutions; authorised insurance companies; authorised professionals and doctors; banking firms and credit institutions and preferred finance companies; authorised companies providing EDP services and related maintenance; national, regional or provincial organisations of Confartigianato, Unindustria, Confcommercio system or other employers' or workers' associations and bilateral trade organisations.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL OF PROCESSING
5. Please be aware that supplying these data is compulsory and that refusal to supply them may lead to partial or total non-performance of our established trade relationship or fulfilment of the legal and/or contractual obligations thereof.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
6. The data will be processed for the duration of our established trade relationship and subsequently in order to discharge all legal obligations.
7. The Data Controller is: Rudy Project s.p.a., Via B. Marcello 44 31100 Treviso, Italy (headquarters) Tel.: +39 0422 433011 Fax.: +39 0422 431978
8. The Data Processor is Mr Cristiano Barbazza, legal representative of Rudy Project s.p.a., Via B. Marcello 44 31100 Treviso, Italy (headquarters) Tel.: +39 0422 433011 Fax.: +39 0422 431978
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
9. At any time whatsoever, the Data Subject may exercise his/her right to be informed by the Data Controller - pursuant to section 7 of Statute 196/2003 - whether personal data of that data subject is being controlled or not by that Data Controller and to have the data communicated to him/her in an intelligible form. The Data Subject also has the right to be informed of the source of the data, of the logic involved and the purposes of processing; the erasure of the data; the transformation of the data into an anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of law; and the updating, rectification or, if required, integration of the data. The Data Subject has the right to prevent processing for legitimate reasons; and the right to prevent processing for purposes of direct marketing.